Founder of the WE: Project, formally Healing Mondays, with the South Okanagan Women in Need Society that brings art into the lives of the women that SOWINS serves. SOWINS is a non-profit society that provides services for women who have experienced, or who are at risk of experiencing, violence or abuse in the South Okanagan.
- South Okanagan Women In Need Society 2012 to present
- CanwaxWest executive board (2012 to 2015 & 2017 - present) www.canwaxwest.ca
- PDCAC (board member 2012-2013)
- Federation of Canadian Artists – SOS (Secretary & Social Media 2010 - 2012)
- International Encaustic Artists (Newsletter 2012)
Starting in 2017, the majority of Bethany's classes are held in the SOWINS' Training Room. This allows for her to give back a portion of all class fees directly to SOWINS to support programs and services for women and children who are at risk or are overcoming the effects of abuse.
To find out more about SOWINS please visit www.sowins.com